We Protect Your Information
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, including personal information, very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to secure such information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction. We hold our employees accountable for complying with relevant policies, procedures, rules and regulations concerning the privacy and confidentiality of information.
What Information Do We Collect?
Rasky Partners collects and stores any information that you provide us when you use our website. For example, you may provide us with basic personal information when you complete the form in the “Contact Us” section of Rasky Partners’ website in order to submit inquiries to us or in order to receive updates from Rasky Partners. You may also provide us with basic personal information when you complete any call to action forms on Rasky Partners’ website in order to download any of Rasky Partners’ content or if you send Rasky Partners your resume at email@example.com. This basic personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Company; and
- Job title.
We use the information we collect and receive from you to provide you with requested services, to communicate with you, and to fulfill your specific requests. For example, if you send us an email requesting information about Rasky Partners, we will use your email address and other information you send us to respond to your request. If you opt-in to receive updates from Rasky Partners, we will send you content that we believe will add value to you. In order to do so, we will store your personal information in our company database which we use for appropriate email and/or social media marketing campaigns. Of course, you always have an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving these updates by following the instructions included in each communication.
Your personal information is not used for other purposes, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
In addition to the information identified above, other information that Rasky Partners collects and processes, includes:
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies. This website utilizes session cookies, which are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Session cookies enable you to move from page to page on our website, and allow information you enter to be remembered. For example, we use a session cookie in the “Contact Us” section of Rasky Partners’ website to allow you to contact us. A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser or after a short period of time. Additional cookies we use include advertising cookies, essential cookies, functionality cookies, and social media cookies. Many browsers default to accept cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser, and you can also clear your cookies.
- Website statistics and usage data. This website uses a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect and process certain information for twenty-six months. The information Rasky Partners collects using Google Analytics includes:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address);
- Browser type and browser version;
- The pages of our website that you visit;
- The pages from which you land on our website;
- The time and date of your visit;
- The time spent on those pages; and
- Unique device identifiers.
This information is used for operation of the website, for improving user experience, to provide general statistics regarding the use of Rasky Partners’ website, to understand from where we get most of our traffic (paid advertising, referral pages, organic searches, etc.), and to allow Rasky Partners to better understand what content is resonating with visitors to Rasky Partners’ website and what content visitors to Rasky Partners’ website find most helpful or interesting.
Rasky Partners understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about children, except as part of an engagement to provide professional services.
Who Will Your Personal Information Be Shared With?
Information collected on the website may be shared with:
- Employees internally within Rasky Partners, including with members of the Human Resources department and IT staff if access to the information is necessary for the performance of their duties at Rasky Partners.
- Service providers and other third parties under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, software development, email delivery, marketing communications, bill collection, payment processing and site analytics and operations).
- Partners or professional organizations who promote similar services related to your area of interest. Rasky Partners requires that these entities protect personal information in the same manner as Rasky Partners.
- Government or law enforcement agencies in order to respond to lawful requests, including where disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
How Does Rasky Partners Protect Personal Information?
Rasky Partners takes the security of your information very seriously. Rasky Partners has internal policies and controls in place in an effort to ensure that your information is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties for Rasky Partners. Personal information may be stored in a variety of different storage locations, including in Rasky Partners’ servers and IT systems (including Rasky Partners’ email system). Access to all of our clients’ information is restricted in our offices.
Where Rasky Partners engages third parties to process personal information on its behalf, your information is provided to the third parties pursuant to written contracts, which obligate them to implement appropriate technical measures to maintain the security of the information in an effort to ensure that your information is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed.
Rasky Partners retains data for the duration of the client’s business relationship with Rasky Partners. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will Rasky Partners Transfer My Personal Information Across Borders?
Social Media Platforms
You can control how and when you want to receive notifications regarding marketing-related emails for services described on Rasky Partners’ website by sending a request to email@example.com or by opting-out within the notices.
If you opt-in for particular services or communications, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in each communication.
You have a number of rights with respect to your personal information collected by Rasky Partners. As the subject of your personal information, you have the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of your information on request;
- require Rasky Partners to update incorrect or incomplete information;
- require Rasky Partners to delete or stop processing your information, for example where the information is no longer necessary for business purposes;
- request to obtain a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it; and
- object to the processing of your information where Rasky Partners is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you have any questions relating to the information collected by Rasky Partners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via your usual Rasky Partners representative.
What If You Do Not Provide Personal Information?
The personal information you provide is being used for legitimate business interests. If you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to process your requests.
Changes to this Policy
Links to Other Websites
Questions and Comments