We are always on the lookout for smart, ambitious and talented professionals to join our team. If that sounds like you, please visit our LinkedIn page for a detailed listing of our current opportunities and send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in interning with us? Please view all available positions on our internships page.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
As a key member of the Rasky Partners Washington, D.C. office, the account coordinator will support the firm’s government relations and public affairs clients, which are representative of a wide range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual capable of managing a wide variety of responsibilities while working collaboratively in a dynamic, growing, team-oriented environment.
Day-to-day activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring of media coverage, legislative developments, congressional hearings and other events
- Writing, editing and proofreading memos, press releases and other materials
- Developing and maintaining media lists
- Conducting as-needed research projects
- Assisting with compliance matters
- Supporting proposal development efforts
- Performing as needed administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience related to communications and/or government affairs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in public policy and public affairs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Experience working on Capitol Hill, at a government agency, a media organization or a firm that provides client services
- Proficiency in implementing social media tools on behalf of an organization
Location: Washington, DC
We acknowledge that reputation matters – and in saying so we acknowledge that our individual reputations are intertwined with our agency’s reputation.
We believe that respect matters – We will show respect to our clients and our colleagues by what we say and what we do.
We tell the truth – good news and bad news – to each other, our clients and the others with whom we interact on behalf of our firm and our clients.
We support each other.
We do what we say we are going to do.
We take time to recognize and mentor excellence.
We embrace change and innovation that serves our clients or our business well.
We enjoy coming to work; we strive to make it a pleasant and rewarding experience for ourselves and each other.
We commit to excellence – in every detail, all the time – as the standard for our work.
We invest in our client’s definition of business success and align ourselves with them in producing results that they say matter.
About Rasky Partners, Inc.
Headquartered in Boston, Rasky Partners, Inc. is one of the largest privately held communications firms in New England. We pride ourselves on quality, results-driven communications efforts for clients, with an extensive range of services such as media relations, crisis management, public affairs, government relations and marketing communications. Clients include startups, trade associations and cross industry coalitions as well as established companies in the energy, environment, financial, technology, healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and real estate sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
For more information, please visit www.rasky.com.